If you are a fan of the CAOS Elite glove, but you are looking for something lighter, the CAOS air is perfect for you. The CAOS Air soccer goalkeeper glove takes certain parts of the CAOS Elite and mixes the with parts of the No Goal Zero. The result is a completely modern glove but with a more armed cut - Hybrid Roll-Negative. This is a professional grade glove that almost any Canadian soccer goalkeeper will be thoroughly pleased with.
Please see the performance rates for this glove, below:
The CAOS Air glove is assembled with Connect Grip (CG) latex; over 75% of the palm is made of natural German latex. The high porosity of this compound enables the glove to deliver an outstanding performance both in dry and wet conditions. The glove has 3.5 mm latex layer + 4 mm foam layer.
CG - Connect Grip Rankings
Dry Condition Adherence: 10
Wet Condition Adherence: 8
Ball Cushioning: 10
Abrasion Resistance: 5
Main characteristics of this soccer goalkeeper glove:
- It is a light glove on the backhand with a more armed cut than the No Goal Zero.
- This glove uses a hybrid Roll-Negative
- It is seamless: a single-piece body called Latex Body without seams between the finger tips all the way to the wrist. This material will mould to your hand.
- The backhand features multiple burnt in points of flexion.
- This soccer goalkeeper glove is strapless.
- The latex comes down all the way to the end of the glove (with High Frequency) for a maximum latex surface area.
- An air mesh has been used between the fingers to regulate temperature.
- This glove has anti sliding gel on thenfingertips to keep the fingers in place
- Connect Grip Latex.