It's a lucky day for classic soccer goalkeeper glove fans. The SP Serendipity soccer goalkeeper glove has arrived at GoKeeper! The SP Serendipity goalkeeper glove has a classic style but with modern technologies. By no means is this a retro/simple glove, the SP Serendipity soccer goalkeeper glove is a tight fitting glove, with a negative cut, anti sliding gel, and a natural latex backhand. "Serendipity" means a valuable and unexpected discovery that happens in an accidental way while looking for something else. SP Futbol has called this line Serendipity because during their research for a modern and flashy glove they ended up finding this elegant glove that will seduce any goalkeeper from the very first moment.
Important to note:
The SP Serendipity soccer goalkeeper glove tends to fit most hands half a size small. For that reason all of the sizes that we carry are half sizes (7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10,5,). If you are regularly a size 9, you will be a 9.5 in this soccer goalkeeper glove, if you are a size 10, you will be a size 10.5 and so on.
Please see the performance rates for this glove, below:
The Serendipity Pro glove is assembled with GigaGrip (GG) latex; over 75% of the palm is made of natural German latex. The high porosity of this compound enables the glove to deliver an outstanding performance both in dry and wet conditions. The glove has 3.5 mm latex layer + 4 mm foam layer.
GG - GigaGrip Rankings:
Dry Condition Adherence: 9
Wet Condition Adherence: 8
Ball Cushioning: 8
Abrasion Resistance: 6
Main characteristics of this soccer goalkeeper glove:
- This is a medium armed soccer goalkeeper glove.
- This soccer goalkeeper glove has a negative cut.
- The backhand is made of natural German latex over a tempurature regulating mesh.
- The wrist strap is made of natural German latex, increasing surface and blockage area and increasing grip.
- The backhand presents a very attractive, classic design with contrasting black and white colours.
- The Serendipity Pro soccer goalkeeper glove has anti sliding gel on the inside of the palm and on the fingertips, this will help you make sure that your hand stays in place during play .
- In between the fingers, there is latex to increase surface area and grip.