SP's Earhart glove is a professional quality goalkeeper glove for women. What makes this glove different from many of the goalkeeper gloves that women wear in Canada? The main difference is that SP uses professional female goalkeepers in the design, development and testing of these gloves. The SP Earhart glove has been designed taking the consideration and input provided by top female soccer goalkeepers like Noelia Ramos (Sevilla F.C.F.), Esther Sullastres (Zaragoza C.F.F.), Andrea Paraluta (U.D. Levante), Pamela Tajonar (F.C. Barcelona Femeni), Sara Serrat (Sevilla F.C.F.) and many others. Based on their feedback, SP created a glove that adapts perfectly to the shape of the female hand increasing their performance and reducing the risk of injuries.
This model was specially designed for one of SP and Europe's top goalkeepers, mariasun Quinones for the 2019 Women's World Cup and for the current La Liga Iberdola Season.
Please see the performance rates for this glove, below:
The Earhart Glove is assembled with GigaGrip (GG) latex; over 75% of the palm is made of natural German latex. The high porosity of this compound enables the glove to deliver an outstanding performance both in dry and wet conditions. The glove has 3.5 mm latex layer + 4 mm foam layer.
GG - GigaGrip Rankings:
Dry Condition Adherence: 9
Wet Condition Adherence: 8
Ball Cushioning: 8
Abrasion Resistance: 6
Main characteristics of this soccer goalkeeper glove:
- A slimmer cut with a Hybrid rollfinger + negative cut.
- Anti-sliding gel on the fingertips.
- A slimmer closure so your wrist stays locked in place.
- Strong yet flexible backhand material to protect the hand from injury.
- Lycra opening to facilitate putting the glove on and taking it off.
- Less width to prevent the glove from becoming bulky like men's gloves.
- Professional performance Gigagrip (GG) latex.