Seeing the success that the MUSSA Strong CHR goalkeeper glove has experienced, we have decided to offer the same soccer goalkeeper glove but with an Aqua Palm for the Spring and outdoor season. This soccer goalkeeper glove will provide an excellent grip in wet conditions, that are very typical in Canada especially when goalkeepers start to train outside in March and April.
Please see the performance rates for this glove, below:
The MUSSA Strong Aqua glove is assembled with Aqualove (AQ) latex; over 75% of the palm is made of natural German latex. The high porosity of this compound enables the glove to deliver an outstanding performance both in dry and wet conditions. The glove has 3.5 mm latex layer + DUO + 4 mm foam layer.
AQ - Aqualove Rankings:
Dry Condition Adherence: 9
Wet Condition Adherence: 10
Ball Cushioning: 8
Abrasion Resistance: 4
Main characteristics of this soccer goalkeeper glove:
- Natural latex body which is a thin latex layer is found on the back of the glove.
- Mounted on a hybrid rollfinger+flat cut.
- This is a very armed and strong glove.
- This glove has gel injected into the knuckle zone to increase punching distance and durability.
- Extra-long neoprene wristband with a Lycra opening and a natural latex fastening strap as well as a Velcro closure.
- DUO technology increases cushioning by 50%.