Lightness and minimalism are the two words that sum up the new No Goal IX glove generation. The reduction of seams and textile of the backhand provide a close fitting and lighter goalkeeper glove. New technologies like the gel injection in the backhand give sturdiness to the glove without increasing its weight or loosing its tight fit sensation. As a result this No Goal model is the most complete No Goal goalkeeper glove ever.
Please see the performance rates for this glove, below:
The No Goal IX Pro glove is assembled with GigaGrip (GG) latex; over 75% of the palm is made of natural German latex. The high porosity of this compound enables the glove to deliver an outstanding performance both in dry and wet conditions. The glove has 3.5 mm latex layer + 4 mm foam layer.
GG - GigaGrip Rankings:
Dry Condition Adherence: 9
Wet Condition Adherence: 8
Ball Cushioning: 8
Abrasion Resistance: 6
Main characteristics of this soccer goalkeeper glove:
- Single-piece seamless latex body.
- Mounted on a negative cut.
- This is a very light glove.
- Injected gel pieces in strategic places to optimize durability and punching distance.
- Long wristband with an elastic fastening strap and a Velcro closure.