In 2018, SP launched the No Goal Zero soccer goalkeeper glove. Since its release, this glove has been a huge success for SP, and one of the top selling soccer goalkeeper gloves! Several goalkeepers from the Spanish La Liga wear this soccer goalkeeper glove including, Iago Herrerin from Athletic Bilbao and Alvaro Raton from Real Zaragoza. Goalkeepers in Canada are also wearing this glove, multiple TFC Academy goalkeepers such as Michael Deleo (TFC III) and Jan Michael Williams (Halifax Wanderers) are currently wearing the SP No Goal Zero. The No Goal Zero soccer goalkeeper glove uses the latest technology and it has a very modern design. This goalkeeper glove is ideal for soccer goalkeepers who are looking for a soccer goalkeeper glove that is light, fashionable and has a tight-fit. The appearance of the glove is fantastic and it will certainly catch not only the soccer ball but also the attention of your teammates, the other players and the spectators. Its performance is second to none.
Please see the performance rates for this glove, below:
The No Goal Zero Eclipse glove is assembled with Aqualove (AQ) latex; over 75% of the palm is made of natural German latex. The high porosity of this compound enables the glove to deliver an outstanding performance both in dry and wet conditions. The glove has 3.5 mm latex layer + 4 mm foam layer.
AQ - Aqualove Rankings:
Dry Condition Adherence: 9
Wet Condition Adherence: 10
Ball Cushioning: 8
Abrasion Resistance: 4
Main characteristics of this soccer goalkeeper glove:
- It is a very light soccer goalkeeper glove.
- This soccer goalkeeper glove has a negative cut.
- It is seamless: a single-piece body called Latex Body without seams between the finger tips all the way to the wrist. This material will mould to your hand.
- This soccer goalkeeper glove is strapless. These is no Velcro on the glove creating a naked soccer goalkeeper glove without any obstructions.
- The latex comes down all the way to the end of the glove for a maximum latex surface area (With High Frequency).
- A more elastic material has been used on this No Goal Zero model. It will create a greater lock down/tight fit feel. This will also facilitate putting the soccer goalkeeper glove on and taking it off.
- The backhand presents a very attractive, modern design with contrasting colours.
- The No Goal Zero has anti-sliding gel in specific zones of the backhand such as, the knuckles and on the inside the palm on the fingertips, this will help you make sure that your fingers stay in place during play and increase punching distance.
- In between the fingers, there is a textile material with grip to increase durability without compromising grip.