In 2018, SP launched their latest goalkeeper glove, the No Goal Zero. Since its release, this glove has been a huge success for SP, one of their top selling gloves! Several goalkeepers from the Spanish La Liga wear this glove including, Iago Herrerin from Athletic Bilbao and Alvaro Raton from Real Zaragoza. The No Goal Zero uses the latest technology and it has a very modern design. This goalkeeper glove is ideal for soccer goalkeepers who are looking for a glove that is light, fashionable and with a close-fit. The appearance of the glove is fantastic and it will certainly catch not only the soccer ball but also the attention of your teammates, the other players and the public. Its performance is second to none.
Please see the performance rates for this glove, below:
The No Goal Zero glove is assembled with GigaGrip (GG) latex; over 75% of the palm is made of natural German latex. The high porosity of this compound enables the glove to deliver an outstanding performance both in dry and wet conditions. The glove has 3.5 mm latex layer + 4 mm foam layer.
GG - GigaGrip Rankings:
Dry Condition Adherence: 9
Wet Condition Adherence: 8
Ball Cushioning: 8
Abrasion Resistance: 6
Main characteristics of this soccer goalkeeper glove:
- It is a very light glove.
- This gloves has a negative cut.
- It is seamless: a single-piece body called Latex Body without seams between the finger tips all the way to the wristband.
- The fastening strap is removable, so you can wear it with or without, whatever you prefer.
- The backhand presents a very attractive, modern design.
- The No Goal Zero has anti-sliding gel in specific zones of the backhand such as the fingertips and on the knuckles, this will help you make sure that your fingers stay in place during play and increase punching distance.