A huge generational leap has occurred for one of SP's top goalkeeper gloves. The SP Odin Elite 2 glove is a glove that was designed for professional football/soccer. The high sturdiness level, Anti Sliding gel and the Qblock latex, make this a glove suitable for any goalkeeper from amateur to professional soccer.
Please see the performance rates for this glove, below:
The SP Odin Elite 2 glove is assembled with Qbock (QB) latex; over 80% of the palm is made of natural German latex. This latex was designed to meet the needs of top quality professional goalkeepers, both in dry and wet conditions. The key point of the palm is its high porosity and percentage of natural latex, around 80%. Furthermore, quartz particles are spread out across the palm which will provide an even greater grip.
QB - Qblock Rankings:
Dry Condition Adherence: 10
Wet Condition Adherence: 9
Ball Cushioning: 8
Abrasion Resistance: 5
Main characteristics of this soccer goalkeeper glove:
- It is an armed glove.
- This gloves has a Rollfinger 2.0/Ergoroll cut. This means rollfinger on the fingertips and flat on the finger.
- This glove offers a very large latex surface.
- Gel in the punching zone to increase punching distance and durability.
- Pure latex fastening strap.
- Lycra opening in the fastening strap to facilitate putting the glove on and taking it off.
- The Odin Elite 2 has anti-sliding gel on the palm and on the fingertips. This will create an armed feeling and will make sure that your hands don't slide up and down during play.
- The Anti sliding gel is not sticky.